SPECIAL EDITION: This is Gregg Kell on Monday November 6 with a breaking news event striking at the heart of our nation. We at Shaping the Future believe America’s at a tipping point. What direction will we go? As citizens, we’re obliged to gently shape America’s future in a positive and peaceful direction. Will you contribute to this nationwide conversation and help shape our nation’s future?
26 People Killed
On Sunday November 5, a rifle bearing shooter committed a heinous act of violence in the sanctuary of the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs TX.
He killed 26 people including children and a pregnant mother of 3. He also wounded another 20 worshipers. TX Governor Greg Abbot called this the largest shooting in Texas history. Horrific!
A Biblical Perspective
Open the bible and read this verse: Romans 8:28. You may find solace there.
Future Shapers Unite
OK, Future Shapers, let’s engage in the national conversation, help our nation heal and shape America’s future in a loving and positive direction.
I have questions, do you?
- How should we react to this evil?
- How could a loving God allow his faithful to be gunned down in a house of worship.
- Why did this evil happen?
- How could a man’s heart grow so cold that he could kill so many innocent people?
- What does this incident say about the character of our nation?
- Who know and failed to stop this rampage?
- How should we as Americans respond?
- Here’s my last and biggest question: What is America to you?
As business owners and entrepreneurs, we must be prepared for circumstances. I recommend the very insightful blog post on Arkside Marketing.com entitled Statement after a Tragedy – Good and Bad by Amanda Johnson.
As citizens, may I ask this favor? Please comment and add your voice to this national dialogue as we come to grips with this tragedy.